Image Map

27 Things About Me

I enjoy sharing little tidbits about myself. These are the things that popped spontaneously into my head when I wrote this post. Maybe you might be able to relate.
1. My favourite colour is red.
2. I always include the "u" in favourite and colour, but I write center with "er" and not "re".
3. I love pink lady apples.
4. I love red with white polka dots.
5. I love to collect old cookbooks and kitchen gadgets.
6. I am impatient.
7. I am very cranky when I don't get enough sleep.
8. I can't make a creme brulee for the life of me.
9. I like staying up late and getting up early in the morning (but then #7 kicks in).
10. I love acting like a fool for my kids, just to make them laugh.
11. I can't sing, but I do it anyway.
12. Spaghetti bolognese is the most requested dish in my house.
13. I don't like working out.
14. My favourite fruit is strawberry just because it's red - I'll just add sugar to make it sweet if it isn't.
15. I love dancing in the living room on a Friday night with my kids.
16. I don't like tea. I'm a coffee drinker.
17. I enjoy my quiet time when my husband is away on business (and yes, it makes the heart grow fonder).
18. A complete diet for me is lasagna, pizza, and tiramisu.
19. I'm always on the look out for new recipes.
20. I'm lazy/procrastinate when I don't want to do something I don't like.
21. I find German a very hard language to master.
22. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Julia Child!!
23. I have an hour glass figure (40, 38, 46) and I'm proud of all my curves.
24. I love reading biographies and classics, but I read a cookbook like a novel.
25. I have waaaaaay too many cookbooks - just ask my husband.
26. I can't think of a 26th thing about myself. haha ... Garlic is my best friend when I cook.
27. Don't try to change who I am. You won't get too far.

I know I said 27, but here are a few more: 
  • I play the Tarantella just so I can dance with my kids.
  • I drink a glass of red wine when I make lasagna or pizza from scratch (it makes the leg work go by faster).
  • I am a huge fan of Silvester Stallone (except for the Rambo movies).
  • And I'll never get tired of watching the Godfather movies. 
What are some interesting things about you? Please do share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading this post! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. I love reading your comments. (Please note that all comments are published on approval and spam will be automatically deleted.)

Rosa G.
Hamburg, Germany
Hi! My name is Rosa and welcome to my blog! I'm a fun loving, most-of-the-time stressed mother of three small boys, and a former cubicle dweller turned pastry chef. I am an amateur blogger and food photographer and lover of good Italian food. My food is simple, fresh, and seasonal (with an occasional frozen pizza).